List of patents filed/ published from 2016.
For the complete list of patents from Prof. Tarascon, please follow the google link.
11. D. Alves Dalla Corte, L. Lutz, J-M. Tarascon, “Electrochemical cell testing device”, WO2018060281A1.
10. M. Dolle, P. Rozier, G. Delaizir, J-M Tarascon, V.Viallet, M.Morcrette, V. Seznec, R. Bouchet, A. Aboulaich, L. Tortet, “Method for preparing a solid-state battery by sintering under pulsating current” , US20170040643A1.
9. Q. Wang, M. Chakir, S. Mariyappan and J.M. Tarascon, “Matériau active d’électrode pour batterie à ions Na+”, B18-3644FR.
8. G Yan, J-M. Tarascon, “Electrolyte composition including a specific combination of additives, its use as non-aqueous liquid electrolyte in a Na-ion battery and Na-ion battery including such an electrolyte composition”, WO2019072986A1.
7. G Yan, J-M. Tarascon, “New electrolyte composition for sodium ion battery”, PCT/FR2019/050575.
6. L. Coustan, J.M-Tarascon and C. Laberty, “Separators for batteries and uses thereof”, EP18305743.
5. G. Yan, S. Mariyappan, J.M. Tarascon, R. David, ” New sodium-based material and its use as positive electrode material or Na-ion cells”, WO2019207043A1.
4. J. Ma, T. Lemercier, V. Buissette, M. Devi, L. Berthy, and J.M. Tarascon, “Fluorinated oxide based on Li and Mn”, EP18305518.
3. S. Mariyappan, T. Marchandier et J.M. Tarascon, “Layered active material for Na-ion batteries”, EP1835623.
2. F. Marchini and J.M. Tarascon, “Use of a Transition Metal Sulphide compound in a positive electrode for solid state batteries”, WP375-2024.
1. Q. Wang, S. Mariyappan, M. Chakir and J.M. Tarascon, “Matériau actif d’électrode positive pour batteries à ions Na”, B19-5233FR.